Planning for Corporate and High Net Worth Clients Part 2 (18th Sep)
Whilst there is little we can do about the first, with the correct knowledge and expertise, we can ensure that much can be done to minimise the second (taxes). Introducing our:
Planning for Corporate and High Net Worth Clients PART 2
Equip yourself with the right tools to provide your High Net Worth clients with specialist advice specifically tailored to their individual needs.
So, if you are an experienced Estate Planner with High Net Worth clients with assets in excess of £1,000,000 excluding the main residence, this course is for you.
Advanced planning for High Net Worth clients
- Business and Agricultural Relief
- A brief guide
- Death Planning for HNWs with BR assets
- Section 39a IHTa 1984: How to plan for interaction
- Cross/Double Option Agreements
- Business disposal prior to sale: How to plan
- BR Investments: What is out there?
- Death Planning for Non – Dom clients
- Incorporation – It’s not for everyone!
- Ltd Company Share structures and school fees planning
- Family Investment Companies – A Brief look
- Qualifying Non-UK Pension Schemes (QNUPS) – An option for your clients?
- Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes – An opportunity
- Unit Linked Annuity – Lifetime allowance planning
- Why Spousal Bypass Trusts are not dead!
For more information and to book your course, please contact:
01926 514 390 Ext 9170
The cost of this course is £75 + VAT for Members and £115 for Non-Members